Appalachian’s scheduled Opening Day for its 50th Season will be postponed until Snowmaking temperatures allow for ongoing skiing operations.
Snowmaking staff and equipment are on standby and awaiting temperatures in the 20’s or lower. Skiing will commence soon thereafter.
You can get a good perspective on the current weather pattern HERE
We are very excited to begin our 50th year of skiing and snowboarding as soon as temperatures allow.